There was once a quiz bee held at Malacanang. The contestants were Erap, Morato, and Roco. All were pretty good and they all got the same points. Then came the tie-breaking question. The type of the question was fill in the blank and spell the answer.
The statement runs this way
?
"Old McDonald had a_________."
The contestants immediately pushed the buzzer. Morato was the first so he was given the chance first.
Host: "Okey Mr. Morato, what is your answer?":
Morato: "Old McDonald had a Duck ?"
Host: "I'm sorry, but that's not the correct answer."
It was then Roco's chance.
Host: "Mr. Roco, what's do you think is the correct answer?"
Roco: " Old McDonald had a Farme (as in farm) sir?"
Host: "That's right Mr. Roco! Now, will you please spell 'farm'?"
Roco: " F-A-R-M-E!"
Host: "I'm sorry, but the spelling is wrong."
Then came Erap"s chance. If he spells it right, he'll win the contest!
Host: "Sir, will you now give us your answer ?"
Erap: "Sure! That's nothing!!"
His answer?
"Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"
Audience: ngehh!!
The statement runs this way
?
"Old McDonald had a_________."
The contestants immediately pushed the buzzer. Morato was the first so he was given the chance first.
Host: "Okey Mr. Morato, what is your answer?":
Morato: "Old McDonald had a Duck ?"
Host: "I'm sorry, but that's not the correct answer."
It was then Roco's chance.
Host: "Mr. Roco, what's do you think is the correct answer?"
Roco: " Old McDonald had a Farme (as in farm) sir?"
Host: "That's right Mr. Roco! Now, will you please spell 'farm'?"
Roco: " F-A-R-M-E!"
Host: "I'm sorry, but the spelling is wrong."
Then came Erap"s chance. If he spells it right, he'll win the contest!
Host: "Sir, will you now give us your answer ?"
Erap: "Sure! That's nothing!!"
His answer?
"Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"
Audience: ngehh!!